Counseling, Grief & Sexology Services
What I do
Flourish Within provides several ways in which to help you grow and heal yourself
Counseling Services for teens, adults, couples and families on a variety of topics
Providing informaiton, education and sexuality coaching services for individuals and couples
Guiding you and your loved ones through the intricacies and difficulties relating to grief
I can provide customized counseling and group sessions upon request. If you’re not sure of what you would like and want to touch base, simply call.
If you’re looking for inspiration and education on a variety of topics, my blog will undoubtedly have information that you can apply or can inspire you.
What makes me the person you should contact to help you on your healing and discovery journey? For one, I have a passion and desire to help people feel better in all aspects of their life. I sincerely get enjoyment and fulfillment from knowing I am helping others take charge of their thoughts and feelings and empowering them. I offer a safe non-judgmental space for each of my clients. In addition to my passion and personal experiences, I did become educationally and professionally trained to live out my goals.
I am a Registered Social Worker with degrees in Social Work and Psychology. I have certificates in Reality Therapy as well as Professional Grief and Loss Training. I am also a Certified Sexuality Coach and have professionally counseled in Women’s Health issues such as pregnancy, perinatal loss and infertility.
- Registered Social Worker with the Province of Saskatchewan
- Bachelor’s degree of Social Work (University of Manitoba)
- Bachelor’s of Arts in Psychology (University of Regina)
- Certificate in Reality Therapy (William Glasser Institute)
- Certificate in Sexuality Coaching (Dr. Rachael Institute)
- Certified Sexologist and Sex Educator with the American College of Sexologists (ACS)
- Psychology Today Verified Counselor